Thread Happy new year uf

It's not hard, $20 at the county clerk...

For clarity, I didnt mean hangover from you people, I meant my neighbors who wouldve endured it at 8am.

I registered for a FEIN for free a few years back... just haven't done anything with it yet. #winning

I cooked a massive NYE dinner fora bunch of friends, and consumed an obscene amount of wine and liquor. It was good stuff.

My NYE was good, but slightly ruined by a knobhead acting like a knobhead.

Anyway I went grocery shopping yesterday and didn't buy any junk, I'm going to cook something good most nights of the week from here on in. I'm also going to organise my days better. Tonight when I get home: An hour of Skyrim, cook cauliflower cheese with roast potatoes and red cabbage, study for at least an hour, read a bit of a book and then go to bed and watch Star Trek.

Went to the lake, shot guns, ate to much, hung out with great friends, drank just enough, got high and shot off fireworks at midnight.

spent sunday watching football and rating leftovers with same people, then we relaxed on monday and watched a few movies. Got home sometime monday evening.

I hopped parties for NYE and made out with a girl I barely knew in high school. Hung out with her and her friends from NYC for the last two days.

Dear UF

omg it feels like i havent been here in ages!
i hope you all had a very merry christmas and an awesome new years :heart:

so far ive only gotten Flopticals card (thank you by the way)... mind u i havent checked with my friends mail in a week or so.

my little guy and i are soooo over the holidays and cant wait to get back to school next week.
ive been neglecting my eating disorder so i think ive gained like 3 lbs... MAAAAYBE 5.... BARF :mad:

i was robbed on NYE in Totonto and the bastard took everything so I had no ID, car keys, house keys etc,.. thank gawd i had my beloved blackberry in my bra and my money/bank card in my hooker boots. meh.. anyhoo i was stranded in toronto for a few days but all is well again...

im still seeing my BF and we kinda got close over the holidays and things are looking good for now...

im going to LA next month YAY!!!! for a girls weekend. and im suuuuuuper stoked. im gonna track down lindsay lohan and Bree !! :cool:

anyhoo.. thats my Dear Diary for now.
i hope you are all doing well and i love and miss you all.... ALL OF YOU :heart:

Dear UF

omg it feels like i havent been here in ages!
i hope you all had a very merry christmas and an awesome new years :heart:

so far ive only gotten Flopticals card (thank you by the way)... mind u i havent checked with my friends mail in a week or so.

my little guy and i are soooo over the holidays and cant wait to get back to school next week.
ive been neglecting my eating disorder so i think ive gained like 3 lbs... MAAAAYBE 5.... BARF :mad:

i was robbed on NYE in Totonto and the bastard took everything so I had no ID, car keys, house keys etc,.. thank gawd i had my beloved blackberry in my bra and my money/bank card in my hooker boots. meh.. anyhoo i was stranded in toronto for a few days but all is well again...

im still seeing my BF and we kinda got close over the holidays and things are looking good for now...

im going to LA next month YAY!!!! for a girls weekend. and im suuuuuuper stoked. im gonna track down lindsay lohan and Bree !! :cool:

anyhoo.. thats my Dear Diary for now.
i hope you are all doing well and i love and miss you all.... ALL OF YOU :heart:

Aww we miss you too! We mailed our card after xmas because we suck.

Did the thief steal your stuff at gun/knife point? How did it go down? :omy:

:D yes thats our Bree!! I think she roams the LA streets so Imma look for her and hug her.

ok so i was walking out of this bar/lounge cuz my girl wanted to smoke and i was going to call this Tranny friend of mine to meet up with him/her to party somewhere else, it was like 2:45am'ish... i had MY coat and my girls coat draped over my arm casually.. and everything was in my pocket of my coat.... all i remember there was some commotion outside and i just remember some ppl fighting and some guy came outta nowhere and just grabbed my shit.. like snatched my shit off my arms and ran away... right thru the crowd we where trynna walk thru... he knocked me into a wall and i was like wtffff and thought some dude was just playing a joke and i was shocked and by the time i realized wtf was going on im like OH EM GEEEEEEEE OUR STUFFFFFFFFFFFF
and then some of us ran after him but we all had hooker boots on and EVERYONE was so hammered...
and poof he was gone...

my car was parked on some street and we couldnt get in it and it dropped to -10 and we were sooo cold..
we just sat there staring at the car! lolol

:D yes thats our Bree!! I think she roams the LA streets so Imma look for her and hug her.

ok so i was walking out of this bar/lounge cuz my girl wanted to smoke and i was going to call this Tranny friend of mine to meet up with him/her to party somewhere else, it was like 2:45am'ish... i had MY coat and my girls coat draped over my arm casually.. and everything was in my pocket of my coat.... all i remember there was some commotion outside and i just remember some ppl fighting and some guy came outta nowhere and just grabbed my shit.. like snatched my shit off my arms and ran away... right thru the crowd we where trynna walk thru... he knocked me into a wall and i was like wtffff and thought some dude was just playing a joke and i was shocked and by the time i realized wtf was going on im like OH EM GEEEEEEEE OUR STUFFFFFFFFFFFF
and then some of us ran after him but we all had hooker boots on and EVERYONE was so hammered...
and poof he was gone...

my car was parked on some street and we couldnt get in it and it dropped to -10 and we were sooo cold..
we just sat there staring at the car! lolol

Oh good... It wasn't violent. Whew.