happy new year nev!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
christ, is this even statistically possible??

Notes
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:20 PM 0% 1500.00 1600.00 smileynev Failed
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:20 PM 0% 1500.00 1600.00 smileynev Failed
Bank 12-31-2004 05:20 PM 0% -5000 -5000.00
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:19 PM 0% 530.00 630.00 smileynev Failed
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:19 PM 0% 1000.00 1100.00 smileynev Failed
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:18 PM 0% 1000.00 1100.00 smileynev Failed
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:18 PM 0% 1000.00 1100.00 smileynev Success!
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:17 PM 0% 1000.00 1100.00 smileynev Failed
Bank 12-31-2004 05:17 PM 0% -4500 -4500.00
Thief! 12-31-2004 05:16 PM 0% 400.00 500.00 smileynev Failed

ChikkenNoodul said:
How was the move?
Still in the process. We closed on Thursday, went pretty damn smooth actually. And they were very nice regarding the walkthrough and fixing the things that needed to be fixed. There were a few more nics in the wood floor then I would have liked, but I'll live.

We have to do some final touch up with the paint and cleaning the stain off of the inside of the some of the cabinets before we start filling them up. Plus I have to finish off the basement before the daycare can come over. I don't see us being fully moved in until closer to the end of the month.

I beat Half Life 2 though.

smileynev said:
Still in the process. We closed on Thursday, went pretty damn smooth actually. And they were very nice regarding the walkthrough and fixing the things that needed to be fixed. There were a few more nics in the wood floor then I would have liked, but I'll live.

We have to do some final touch up with the paint and cleaning the stain off of the inside of the some of the cabinets before we start filling them up. Plus I have to finish off the basement before the daycare can come over. I don't see us being fully moved in until closer to the end of the month.

Just corral the yung'uns in the back yard till the basements ready.
And the end of HL2 was a headtrip, huh?

Drool-Boy said:
Just corral the yung'uns in the back yard till the basements ready.
And the end of HL2 was a headtrip, huh?
I thought it was pretty cool. I have to replay the end again to just to see it one more time. It was kind of like the end of Halo 2, except more fulfilling. I just hope that they come out with a new one in less then 6 years this time.

And the younguns parent's won't appreciate their little ones freezing on the frozen tundra.

smileynev said:
I thought it was pretty cool. I have to replay the end again to just to see it one more time. It was kind of like the end of Halo 2, except more fulfilling. I just hope that they come out with a new one in less then 6 years this time.

And the younguns parent's won't appreciate their little ones freezing on the frozen tundra.

Im hoping the guys that did the "they hunger" mods for HL1 do one like it for HL2:drool:

Drool-Boy said:
Im hoping the guys that did the "they hunger" mods for HL1 do one like it for HL2:drool:
Never played it, but it looks cool. I was very impressed with the source engine. Some of the graphics, especially when you're up close to a wall or other objects weren't that great, and I'd have to say that Doom 3 had overall better quality rendering. But Half Life 2 was trying to do more then just indoor scenes, and the quality of the game play and the physics engine made it far superior to Doom 3.

smileynev said:
Never played it, but it looks cool. I was very impressed with the source engine. Some of the graphics, especially when you're up close to a wall or other objects weren't that great, and I'd have to say that Doom 3 had overall better quality rendering. But Half Life 2 was trying to do more then just indoor scenes, and the quality of the game play and the physics engine made it far superior to Doom 3.

Yeah, doom3 was just a tech demo. They didnt even bother to vary the enemies. You get attacked by the same 5 zombies over and over:tard: I hear the xbox version will include the original versions of doom and doom2 as well tho.

smileynev said:

Well that's good, hopefully the basement goes smoothly - you gonna waterproof it from the inside?

I went and saw the damage to the new place, the upstairs toilet exploded :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well that's good, hopefully the basement goes smoothly - you gonna waterproof it from the inside?

I went and saw the damage to the new place, the upstairs toilet exploded :fly:
Like bits and pieces of porcelain everywhere?

Its code here in Minnesota to poly both the cement blocks and the inside of the house. So its layered; blocks, poly, insulation + 2x6 framing, poly. The only thing I may have to do is some sort of treatment on the floor before laying carpet or vinyl.

elpmis said:
Halo 2 WAS TOO SHORT!
Fixed for more accuracy. Compared to Halo Half Life 2 was a marathon. It was long enough for me, but its been awhile since i beat the first one, so I don't know how it compares to that.