happy new year nev!

smileynev said:
Fixed for more accuracy. Compared to Halo Half Life 2 was a marathon. It was long enough for me, but its been awhile since i beat the first one, so I don't know how it compares to that.

the first one was easily twice as long.
They dont make nice long games anymore:(
Remember deusex? That game went on for freakin ever.
I beat deusex 2 in under a week:rolleyes:

smileynev said:
Like bits and pieces of porcelain everywhere?

Its code here in Minnesota to poly both the cement blocks and the inside of the house. So its layered; blocks, poly, insulation + 2x6 framing, poly. The only thing I may have to do is some sort of treatment on the floor before laying carpet or vinyl.
Yep, most of the front of the tank is gone

Geez, they force you to use 2x6 even in the basement?

Drool-Boy said:
the first one was easily twice as long.
They dont make nice long games anymore:(
Remember deusex? That game went on for freakin ever.
I beat deusex 2 in under a week:rolleyes:
Damn. Back then, though, I had the leisure time to play a game this long. I pushed through Half Life 2 last night because I figured I wouldn't have time to play it much over the next few weeks.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yep, most of the front of the tank is gone

Geez, they force you to use 2x6 even in the basement?
Just the outside walls. The ones I'll be putting up are 2x4s. Its a walkout basement, so anywhere that wasn't block was framed with 2x6's. Then, where there was block, they framed in front of it with 2x4s.

ChikkenNoodul said:
How is Far Cry, is that decently long?

I haven't played anything recently that lasted that long other than GTA III cuz I spent tons of time screwing aroud

Far Cry is pretty long. I didnt get to finish it tho, cuz my machine hated whatever the new patch did to it, so I just uninstalled it.

Drool-Boy said:
Far Cry is pretty long. I didnt get to finish it tho, cuz my machine hated whatever the new patch did to it, so I just uninstalled it.
I've been wanting to get that for awhile. Maybe I'll use my gift card to pick it up here some time. Is the chick in it hot?