Ontopic Happy New Year, Kids.

Back atcha brother. Phone taken away? What kinky madness has Mrs Strings in store for YOU?

Party ... A party with .... gasp ... Family.
Hot roast beef and pork sandwiches.
Pepperoni and cheese trays. More food than a soup kitchen ... And free booze.
For anyone who shows up.
And I get to pay for it and clean up after.

WwEX42g.jpg

After a crazy Christmas and thanksgiving we're just staying in. That way baby can go to bed on time and the rest of us can play games and eat food till we pass out around 9:46.

IB4 "It's already the new year in Australia"

I'm going to go fuck around with a couple of casting things early afternoon, pick up a new mouse (dropped this one one too many times,) then probably come home and go to bed early. Don't feel like partying tonight.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I'm going to a party (family and others), drinking champagne while wearing shoes I can't walk in, never mind dance, and people will be playing live music, probably a lot of reggae, knowing the drummer, so what is the answer? Ballet flats in purse ftw.

Waked and baked also, bye bye 2016 and fuck you

Children are at their cousins' bless my southern belle sister -in law's heart

I'm going to a party (family and others), drinking champagne while wearing shoes I can't walk in, never mind dance, and people will be playing live music, probably a lot of reggae, knowing the drummer, so what is the answer? Ballet flats in purse ftw.

Waked and baked also, bye bye 2016 and fuck you

Children are at their cousins' bless my southern belle sister -in law's heart
We're doing a house party and walking up to... WOB. :case: I swear we don't live there.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi