Happy Monday

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
Good morning everyone. I'm up at an insanely early hour for me and I have very little to do. I think I have a migraine and that's pissing me off. Last night I went outside to have a smoke and I didn't realize it had rained and I sat in a chair and then it looked like I had peed my pants. It was uncomfy. I think I'll finish the laundry today and I need to go buy stamps.

I wonder what's for dinner. I wonder if Dan will be around for dinner. The firewall at his office keeps failing and it's disappointing. He had to go to work yesturday. Working on Sunday sucks ass if you live in a 9-5 kind of world. I kinda didn't mind Sunday shifts in restaurants. They were busy, yet slower than Friday/Saturday's, which were completely insane. You know what I mean if you've ever worked in a restaurant. I love bacon. And cheese.

So yeah, how was your weekend?

At work. I don't feel like working today. The ex is mad at me and she has my son hating me. All because I felt myself heading in a bad direction so I pulled back from them. I do it on instinct and she never ever understands. I'll call her later and reach out to her and fully expect to be treated like shit. If not I'll stay at her place tonight to talk with her and if not that then I'll go to a movie with a friend. Everything is blah in general. Just wasting time until it swings the other way.

At work. I don't feel like working today. The ex is mad at me and she has my son hating me. All because I felt myself heading in a bad direction so I pulled back from them. I do it on instinct and she never ever understands. I'll call her later and reach out to her and fully expect to be treated like shit. If not I'll stay at her place tonight to talk with her and if not that then I'll go to a movie with a friend. Everything is blah in general. Just wasting time until it swings the other way.

That blows. What movie?

Dark Knight. I just assumed it would be so crowded all weekend that it was worth waiting a few days to see.

I hate being bi-polar and seeing a down swing and seeing what it does to my life. All there is to do is try to fight it and doing things to encourage it to pass.

Last edited:
Dark Knight. I just assumed it would be so crowded all weekend that it was worth waiting a few days to see.

I hate being bi-polar and seeing a down swing and seeing what it does to my life. All there is to do is try to fight it and doing things to encourage it to pass.

I completely understand. What drugs?

Got a letter from Flynavy on Friday.

:)

"Going to a Buddhist service in a couple of minutes because the first Sunday in a platoon every recruit is required to attend some kind of service. Maybe next week I'll ask for Muslim or Wiccan"

"The Buddhist service was pretty cool and I picked up the teaching of buddha book to flip through when I'm bored. I may keep going if only to get out of the squad for awhile once a week"

"I'll write again real soon but now I have to sneak back into bed. I'm hiding in the bathroom under the guise of pooping. (if it's after lights-out we're allowed to take a book but not writing material)"

It was good that he put that at the very end of the 4 page letter.

I completely understand. What drugs?

I'm just trying to fight it through exercise and diet. Every time I do the drug route it ends up making depressed more than I think I would be off them. I just have to watch out for signs of stupidity within myself. Such as impulse buying, slipping into drug/alcohol abuse, withdrawing too much, etc.

This place is a good therapy group.

Got a letter from Flynavy on Friday.

:)

"Going to a Buddhist service in a couple of minutes because the first Sunday in a platoon every recruit is required to attend some kind of service. Maybe next week I'll ask for Muslim or Wiccan"

"The Buddhist service was pretty cool and I picked up the teaching of buddha book to flip through when I'm bored. I may keep going if only to get out of the squad for awhile once a week"

"I'll write again real soon but now I have to sneak back into bed. I'm hiding in the bathroom under the guise of pooping. (if it's after lights-out we're allowed to take a book but not writing material)"

It was good that he put that at the very end of the 4 page letter.

Did you sniff the letter?

I'm just trying to fight it through exercise and diet. Every time I do the drug route it ends up making depressed more than I think I would be off them. I just have to watch out for signs of stupidity within myself. Such as impulse buying, slipping into drug/alcohol abuse, withdrawing too much, etc.

This place is a good therapy group.

While not at all designed for bi-polar people, my sister found that Nootropil seemed to help her depression.

It can be ordered easily over the internet. I usually get mine from www.smart-drugs.net