HAPPY LIAM NEESON DAY!!!!!!!

What can I say, I'm in a bad mood today. Yesturday was a horrible day and I'm making it my mission to take my misery out on the world today.

I meant what I said about Liam though.

Man, I wish I would have known this yesterday. It was a craptastic day for me too and we could have teamed up to unleash misery all around.

Today I'm feeling much better though.

Denzel Washington called. He said his version was better. Something about Mexico?

Last edited:
:eek:

I AM ABOUT TO GIVE MY FIRST EVER NEGATIVE REPS TO YOU, SARCASMO, AND YOU, EILEEN, AND YOU...YOU...YOU ELSE WHO IS MAKING ME CRY! THAT WOULD INCLUDE YOU, WAW, FOR ENCOURAGING THEM.

:(

:rant: :cry: :rant: :cry:

and waw...i only have a t-shirt, a magazine, a bracelet, a figurine, three star wars books, his autobiography (thanks src!), a shrine in my study, a keychain, a cup, a pog, and a huge, beautiful, ONE-OF-A-KIND picture on some sturdy plastic that's only 3' by 2' big. i missed out on a BEAUTIFUL pillowcase that i WILL FIND AGAIN AND BUY. :( but that's it.

SURELY you've heard the GOOD stiff, er, stuff about him. :hi2u: EVERYONE knows that about him, and i didn't know till sometime in college when my MOTHER told me.

:rant: :cry: :rant: :cry:

and waw...i only have a t-shirt, a magazine, a bracelet, a figurine, three star wars books, his autobiography (thanks src!), a shrine in my study, a keychain, a cup, a pog, and a huge, beautiful, ONE-OF-A-KIND picture on some sturdy plastic that's only 3' by 2' big. i missed out on a BEAUTIFUL pillowcase that i WILL FIND AGAIN AND BUY. :( but that's it.

you're talking about a pillow case he used, aren't you? :waw: