Hawt Happy January 6th!!

Only 2 of the 6 of the kids on the team showed up to the meet.

Fuckin embarrassing

golf no GIF by CraveTV

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I ran across a bunch of 1/6 re-enactors with signs and shit down the road from me, and I yelled "Treason's Greetings Fuckwad" at one of them and he was very upset with me.

I went back after I was done with my errands and they weren't there. I was gonna throw empty bottles at them.
There's a weird number of parties going on here...

I ordered a mop and an airbed from Walmart... They delivered me a mop and envelopes...

There's a weird number of parties going on here...

I ordered a mop and an airbed from Walmart... They delivered me a mop and envelopes...
i ran into those fucksticks on their way to DC over in Laurel during the insurrection . Big lifted truck, couple of ARs, flying MAGA flags and blocking the road by a gas station. Cops came over and bleated at them a couple of times just before i got there and they drove away.

Last edited:
i ran into those fucksticks on their way to DC over in Laurel during the resurrection. Big lifted truck, couple of ARs, flying MAGA flags and blocking the road by a gas station. Cops came over and bleated at them a couple of times just before i got there and they drove away.
I was in Pasadena (near glen burnie) at work listening to NPR, the dude was just reporting on the elector thing and suddenly there was shouting and they're like "people are breaking into the capitol," . Really wasn't any point in talking about it at work cause everyone over there is "SALT LYFE, MAGA." Annapolis isn't much better.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Domon