Hawt Happy Insurrection Day

Uh, no it's not. Show me CNN supporting absolute unscientific, racist, nasty shit that's completely made up and ill gladly agree with you.
Maybe not as obvious over there? CNN International and American CNN are two different divisions. CNN America will report racism and inequality when discussing flavors of ice cream.
There is no neutral "news" in the United States, only various outlets playing to various demographics, that's all.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
That shit is wrong, but I don't really care enough to pull up some of their whackadoo stories to prove my point. I doubt you do either.
You're going to assert that it's wrong, then the onus of proving that is on you.

Or you could just admit that your "both-sides" bullshit equating CNN and Fox News is worthless pap.

The image is backed up with the analysis to support it: https://adfontesmedia.com/white-paper-2021/

Your "THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT" is backed up by some random dipshit on the internet who thinks that CNN and Fox News are different sides of the same coin.
Anyone who thinks anything that Newsmax/OAN - in any form - are not as far right as Fox News has a lot of explaining to do. Not sure why you'd stand by that argument, but okay.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Anyone who thinks anything that Newsmax/OAN - in any form - are not as far right as Fox News has a lot of explaining to do. Not sure why you'd stand by that argument, but okay.
So, you won't read any sources, you won't cite any sources, but I'm the one who's wrong.

K.