Hawt Happy Insurrection Day

I can post again (I was restricted for 30 days) but I'm on like, super secret probation and I'm at greater risk of harsher punishment or permanent bannination for any future infractions because it's in my history.

View attachment 15520
Censorship is anti liberty. Even if people hate your message, you still have the right to say it. Barring suggesting violence riot insurrection etc.

Censorship is anti liberty. Even if people hate your message, you still have the right to say it. Barring suggesting violence riot insurrection etc.
in this instance, it was about the insurrection and I had not included any context in that PARTICULAR reply (because I'd provided the context in my initial reply, but they only let you post one image per reply and I added several images). devoid of said context, the particular reply that got me the infraction *could* be perceived as pro-insurrection and they were both casting a wide net that day and too overwhelmed with infractions to take time to dig deeper on appeals.

Fb gave me a number of timeouts.
For the 30 day timeout I created a troll account with Dov instead of Dave and phonetically altered my.last name.
They knew it was me. Sent a friend request to my wife without my permission.
They need the traffic.
So Meta.

Media company vs. Technology company. I'm hoping SCOTUS gets their head out of their collective asses and eventually recognizes meta/twatter/instaslam as media organizations and therefore subject to opposing op/Ed opinions.
First, Regan got rid of the Equal Time Doctrine or whatever it was called. And if you think that could be applied to social media, you might not know enough about social media.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
The Sky Is Falling Reaction GIF