Happy Independence Day!

I went to my aunts house. Rode a horse and let my kid ride one for his first time ever.

Looked at the swimming pool and decided I didn't want to get in.

Ate some food not listed on my diet (naughty), but not much .. I was proud of myself for that lol.

Bought $60 something bucks worth of fireworks, woulda been more but any fireworks ona stick (aka bottle rockets of any size/variety) are banned due to the drought .. so why even bother buying them :mad face:.

Watched/listened to the big firework show inBham from my aunts house (yea, you could see them from a long way away they were that loud/big), then set off all of our fireworks. Tried to take pics of some, but me leaving my tripod at home didn't do much good for pic taking, only a few are halfway decent.

Came home and watched an episode of Monk I hadn't seen.

Talked to Mikey for an hour, and went ot bed.

I'm tired as crap today lol.

I'm sorry I missed your thread but if I hadn't this is what I would have posted

"happy anniversary of the first day we told another country to fuck off and to celebrate let's blow stuff up and eat unholy amounts of red meat" - steve

I went to a family cookout that was also a welcome home party for my uncle who is back from iraq for 2 weeks on vacation. Met my aunt's (who married my uncle who's back from iraq) side of the family who I've never really met, her sisters' sons and their wives and children and what not. Kinda cool. Watched the Red Sox game even though I'm not a big baseball fan. Looked at a bunch of pictures my uncle took of Iraq, his quarters, his base, his coworkers over there.
He goes back next Saturday for 2 more months and then he's home for good, and probably retiring as he was a month away from retiring before being called up for duty.

I LOVE that song and was dying to hear it that day
that song is so muddy and heavy...kicks ass

totally.
bang.gif

I wanna go see Transformers. I hope it doesn't suck. I heard the new Die Hard movie was excellent. I'm not sure I believe it, but I'll probably go see it anyway.

Also, if Knyte or Kiwi sees this, please tell me if there are any black mormons in this world. Are they allowed in your religion?

Yes, everyone is allowed in our religion. Except elpmis, they might not let him in.