NSFW Happy Horrible Racist Friday!!!

We already have thintoast, no reason to spam the forum with dicks.
One picture hardly constitutes spamming and I marked it with three warnings. I'm obviously very stupid for thinking that was sufficient.

One picture hardly constitutes spamming and I marked it with three warnings. I'm obviously very stupid for thinking that was sufficient.
At least you understand. But really the nsfw tag means nothing. Really all the tags mean nothing, fly just decided one day they were necessary and added them. no one knows why.

just a different kinda forum here. Despite JCC trying to prove otherwise, we dont need to "shock" eachother for entertainment.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
You originally posted it as a direct picture(1). Then were told to spoiler it(2). Where was the third warning?
The tag, which I didn't know meant nothing. That was the first thing. Then I added the spoilers. Then I typed "there's a penis in the spoiler" in the original post.
At least you understand. But really the nsfw tag means nothing. Really all the tags mean nothing, fly just decided one day they were necessary and added them. no one knows why.
I didn't know it was useless.

just a different kinda forum here. Despite JCC trying to prove otherwise, we dont need to "shock" eachother for entertainment.
It was more for the trend and what people are coming up with, the example of what it is.

The tag, which I didn't know meant nothing. That was the first thing. Then I added the spoilers. Then I typed "there's a penis in the spoiler" in the original post.

I didn't know it was useless.
May I please direct your attention to the top left corner of the page? A little higher, higher, there, where it says "useless forums", yeah that describes everything here.

May I please direct your attention to the top left corner of the page? A little higher, higher, there, where it says "useless forums", yeah that describes everything here.
I try not to take things too literally :wtc: