Happy Halloween

lolz you look like you're thinking of barfing. Like not at the point of barfing but what barfing would entail.

i had drank a serious amount of pints and then ate a bowl of stew

i did vomit, first time ever.. fuck if i know why. was probably spiked by valve after he saw how legendary my dress was compared to thon.

I'm just curious, how many joker's did people see out and about? I'm guessing about 1 in every 10 people went as him.

I'm just curious, how many joker's did people see out and about? I'm guessing about 1 in every 10 people went as him.

last minute one for my mate because he couldn't get a prop for his original idea (which was immense)

So I stayed in on Friday, went out to dinner early and then sat watching crap TV until late. We only had one lot of trick or treaters, which I wasn't really expecting, so I didn't give them anything. I just sighed and closed the door. I felt pretty guilty for a while but oh well.

I spent Halloween at home handing out candy and doped up on allergy meds and drinking beer. It didn't really even feel like Halloween because I was so drugged up. Damn pink eye.

I think my wife did it. She likes to screw with me. The last time she figured out how to get onto my myspace account she changed my sexual preference to gay. I spent a week wondering why in the hell was all of these overly friendly guys asking to be my friend all of the sudden. She thought it was extremely funny.

I think my wife did it. She likes to screw with me. The last time she figured out how to get onto my myspace account she changed my sexual preference to gay. I spent a week wondering why in the hell was all of these overly friendly guys asking to be my friend all of the sudden. She thought it was extremely funny.

At least you know, that if you decide to go down that road that you have options.

I'll admit it, I think this was funny too. I wonder if you can do things like that on facebook......