Happy Halloween

Thanks Pagan.

I was going to go see a band I know tonight with a friend or ours, but he is sick so he's going to come round for some dinner and nursing so I'll probably sit in with 2litres of rum and see what happens.

How are you celebrating?

I've had an allergic reaction to something and my right eye is badly swollen. So I took a massive dose of benadryl before leaving for work. One of my co-workers already said nice zombie costume. It's going to be a fun day.

I was up late last night putting together spider cup cakes to send to school with my son.

picture.php

Yeah I know all about him. I just don't get the whole mask thing. I'd probably just think it was somebody dressed as a 16th century man. Are these masks common in America?

Did you care to look at the link it showed the picture, since you said you didn't know what it would look like? The reason I bought the mask was for V. Anonymous also uses them in the Scientology protests.

Did you care to look at the link it showed the picture, since you said you didn't know what it would look like? The reason I bought the mask was for V. Anonymous also uses them in the Scientology protests.

Yeah I got that, I just didn't think there was anything distinguishing about him and nobody here has ever worn one of the masks, so I was wondering if people in America actually recognise the face. I guess they do if they're uesd in protests.

and they can eat them?

#1. we're not supp to have sweets for kids' parties.

#2. if ANYTHING is brought, it has to be store bought.

happy holla-ween.

Which is why I always jack my porridge into the Publix cupcakes, rather than the home made ones. They never see me cummin!