men_ani.gif

asthanos.gif

What is this "Halloween" you speak of?

COMMERCIAL BULLCRAP I TELLS YOU!

I'm ok now, honest.

Kevlar said:
:lol: Ya well, go get some candy....;)
I have candy, but not halloween candy :p

I don't celebrate it as it is not part of Swedens traditions. Although the commercial machine has made it so these past few years. And it pisses me off.

I Robert I said:
I have candy, but not halloween candy :p

I don't celebrate it as it is not part of Swedens traditions. Although the commercial machine has made it so these past few years. And it pisses me off.

Flex with the times man!

fly said:
Flex with the times man!
Nevar! I shall resist to the end, to the end I say!

But don't let me get you guys out of your happy place :p Carry on!

hmm, better make sure I don't leave the lights on tonite

seeing as how I haven't bought any candy (I'd eat it anyway), I don't wanna have to hand out pennies like some people did when I was a kid

Viremia said:
hmm, better make sure I don't leave the lights on tonite

seeing as how I haven't bought any candy (I'd eat it anyway), I don't wanna have to hand out pennies like some people did when I was a kid
Couldn't you just do something to scare the crap out of the kids so they run screaming from your house instead? Like hide in the bushes or something and sneak up on them from behind with a hatchet.

If any kids come here and BEG FOR FUCKING CANDY I'll just tell them to go away and close the door.

Am I bad? :p

I changed my mind. Instead of telling them to leave I'll ask them to explain why they "celebrate" halloween. If they get it right I'll be nice and tell them to have a nice evening and then close the door. If not I'll tell them to piss of, and close the door.

My hand hurts sooo bad :lol: this is what I get for carving pumpkins last minute :heart:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU TOO :D

I Robert I said:
Couldn't you just do something to scare the crap out of the kids so they run screaming from your house instead? Like hide in the bushes or something and sneak up on them from behind with a hatchet.

If any kids come here and BEG FOR FUCKING CANDY I'll just tell them to go away and close the door.

Am I bad? :p
Only problem is, here in Texas that kind of tactic could land you in the hospital (or worse) with buckshot in your rearend from the kid's shotgun-toting father waiting at the curb

Viremia said:
Only problem is, here in Texas that kind of tactic could land you in the hospital (or worse) with buckshot in your rearend from the kid's shotgun-toting father waiting at the curb
Now that's just plain wrong. :(

Ok, how about this. When they say "Trick or treat!" and look at you with those bambi eyes looking all innocent you scream "TRICK!" and throw a big ol bucket of water at them? Perfectly harmless but lots of fun. You'll also be halfway inside the house so if that gun-toting father does anything you have the law on your side since he's trespassing (he'd have to get close to hit you) and you could technically shoot HIM. Hmm...