Thread Happy Groundhog Day

It's 70-something outside. I doubt we'll have 6 more weeks.

Stupid fucking animal.

That's cause you live in Redneckopolis. God won't make it cold for long periods of time down there because he's afraid of what all of you might "engineer" to keep warm. Plus redneck winter sports is just asking for trouble.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Seven years ago today, my son Jason was born.

DSCN0391.JPG

2_1_14-14.JPG

That's cause you live in Redneckopolis. God won't make it cold for long periods of time down there because he's afraid of what all of you might "engineer" to keep warm. Plus redneck winter sports is just asking for trouble.
The shit northerners do to keep busy during the great white-outs scares some of my redneck friends.
Also, plenty of southern states do get snow on the reg.

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

Psh, it started in PA, which is already down south.