happy friday!

This weekend is Blowmars BDAY so Saturday night I will be attending that. Sunday everyone from my house is going to Daytona 500 but with these tickets I cannot afford it anymore. Workin tomorrow so its a movie night and I think I made plans to cook dinner for the girly I met Monday...

Blowmar did you put me on the VIPPER list or what? hehe... I am so broke this weekend I prolly will only stay a couple hours to insure some kinda money savings, lol.

'casmo: if you want to see radohead let me know. i'm going to grab four tickets tomorrow.

No I was just messing with you. I like Radiohead but I really don't enjoy concerts much. If I'm going to spend over $100 for music it damn well better be pumped directly into my brain in flawless digital surround. :heart:

This weekend is Blowmars BDAY so Saturday night I will be attending that. Sunday everyone from my house is going to Daytona 500 but with these tickets I cannot afford it anymore. Workin tomorrow so its a movie night and I think I made plans to cook dinner for the girly I met Monday...

Blowmar did you put me on the VIPPER list or what? hehe... I am so broke this weekend I prolly will only stay a couple hours to insure some kinda money savings, lol.

5 bucks VIP. Swag bag included. :happy:

No I was just messing with you. I like Radiohead but I really don't enjoy concerts much. If I'm going to spend over $100 for music it damn well better be pumped directly into my brain in flawless digital surround. :heart:

tickets are only $30 here...a buddy is trying to get me to go too

$60 for tickets here. i just fucking realized they were running a presale through their website. tabarnac. i hope they didn't sell ALL the good seats.