happy friday!

I prayed extra loud this morning hoping to infect at least one other forum member with second-hand prayer this morning.

YAY!!!! happy friday
i have a dinner date with friends and sat. who knows maybe another party.
oh yeah and i dont have to come in to work:p

got called up from the minors to work at banbu again tonight.

gotta clean and run errands preparing for company and my party tomor night.

sunday.. sleeping in, entertaining company, bowling party sunday night.

had a good vday dinner last night with mama at savannah's southern food restaurant on central.

is it 3 yet?

I can't believe it's Friday again. I succeeded in arriving EARLY for work every day this week.

I tried to register for Habitat tomorrow but they're at capacity so I was wait-listed. If I can't get in I need to try to think of something to get me out of bed tomorrow morning. Any ideas?

Sunday I'm sailing. It should be our first "frostbite" race that is actually cold. The last two were beautiful but this Sunday they're forecasting 30% chance of rain and a high of 50.

edit: nm the saturday thing. I need to skip habitat because I just found out Radiohead tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon. Woo!

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if you setup a "no praying" section in a restaurant. Or a prayer free workplace.
It would be a nice change to see people have to run out in the rain to say a quick grace in the parking lot before eating.

sweet...my group was supposed to have after work cocktails and food with/on our VP...he can't make it so we get tonight for free and another night with him :cool:

I can't believe it's Friday again. I succeeded in arriving EARLY for work every day this week.

I tried to register for Habitat tomorrow but they're at capacity so I was wait-listed. If I can't get in I need to try to think of something to get me out of bed tomorrow morning. Any ideas?

Sunday I'm sailing. It should be our first "frostbite" race that is actually cold. The last two were beautiful but this Sunday they're forecasting 30% chance of rain and a high of 50.

edit: nm the saturday thing. I need to skip habitat because I just found out Radiohead tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon. Woo!

So, uh, you taking me to see Radiohead then? Yeah?