Happy Fathers' Day...

Got my dad a bunch of DVD's, he seems very content.
I am however stuck in my study studying for a few finals this week. I have two fans pointed directly at me and the window wide open and I'm still perspiring slightly. God damn it Ireland, if you're going to give us decent weather fuck off with this humidity bullshit.

Galen said:
I am however stuck in my study studying for a few finals this week. I have two fans pointed directly at me and the window wide open and I'm still perspiring slightly. God damn it Ireland, if you're going to give us decent weather fuck off with this humidity bullshit.

hahha.. expecting to live in the British Isle without humidity is like living in the Sahara expecting rain.

Galen said:
might i suggest a 55 gallon drum of ice water, 30 foot of copper tubing, an aquarium pump thingie, and a fan...

fly said:
might i suggest a 55 gallon drum of ice water, 30 foot of copper tubing, an aquarium pump thingie, and a fan...
When you get a gross product of 1 hot day per year, it's not really worth your while to go through all that effort :p

I got my dad a subscription to 'Garden Railroads' this year.

He's into trains. In fact, he built a train track in the backyard you can actually RIDE. It goes through a little tunnel and trecks out on this big bridge that snakes through the trees. It's really f*cking incredible. I'll take some pictures of it today when I'm down there if I can.

He and I may go see Batman today too...