Baby Happy Father's Day weekend!

I concur

Happy Fathers Day

I hate to say it, but I had a brief spell of depression yesterday brought on by almost 40 years of parenting. Or brought on by what I perceive as having done a shitty job as a parent for part of the time. Which essentially is the whole time, there is no part time about it. The depression part has passed but I can feel a rift between us here now based on a disagreement. We’ll get past that quick too, because I don’t really have time to waste on harboring resentments.

Happy Fathers Day
Do something nice for your parents if they’re still around.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I concur

Happy Fathers Day

I hate to say it, but I had a brief spell of depression yesterday brought on by almost 40 years of parenting. Or brought on by what I perceive as having done a shitty job as a parent for part of the time. Which essentially is the whole time, there is no part time about it. The depression part has passed but I can feel a rift between us here now based on a disagreement. We’ll get past that quick too, because I don’t really have time to waste on harboring resentments.

Happy Fathers Day
Do something nice for your parents if they’re still around.
I feel like a shitty parent some days, but it helps to think that my parents probably felt the same way, and we’re all just doing the best we can at it with everything else life throws at us.
Happy dads day

Fathers Day Beer GIF by evite

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
9F42C528-5DFF-4641-8E27-6AB2535A2A22.jpeg

My son is still using mass transit to commute. He was on his way home yesterday with 2 Wagyu Ribeyes and it hit him when he boarded the train. He had my last steak for my last Father’s Day dinner in his backpack. He had to put on his shades as he welled up. He’s handling this real well but it’s gonna catch up every now and then.

Fuckin steak was GREAT. I think if I did it all over again, I may consider a meat-free diet or at least, cut back to only eating stuff that walks on two legs.

But damn, that was delicious.