Ontopic Happy Father's Day to all you dads

The ambrosia maple makes everything ok tho.
The kids helped me out.
DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

My footwear should tell you that safety always comes first in my shop:
DSC_0022.JPG

We used an interlocking mortise and tenon joint for each of the corners:
c9ba9e4c7a2707f3194041d3f719845e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Strings, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
"Let's kill our enemies and hide their parts in concrete tables..."
The gases leak out as they rot. Wood chipper first, then use that and water to mix up the concrete.

Anything short of archeological techniques they do to pull out the bone chips will destroy them as they pull them out.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
my dad didn't answer when I called, probably won't call back since he never calls and I haven't heard from him since I called him on Christmas.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A year ago today was the last time I saw my old man alive. As I recall we shared a moment sitting out on the front porch in stifling NJ summer heat (chemo treatments made him cold all the time). Nothing was said. Just an understanding in that moment in time. I'm alright with that.
:heart:

my dad didn't answer when I called, probably won't call back since he never calls and I haven't heard from him since I called him on Christmas.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you got it better than me, Sistah. my dad passed when i was an infant. i never had any idea who he was until my 18th birthday. my aunt showed me a photo and told me he was just as crazy as i am, ha. made me proud! :)

@nukes,.. i had to tell you,.. i inadvertently found a pic of you and the twins in the middle of this thread. you're gonna have some hell to pay when they become teens, lmao! ;)
you have another girl, as well, right?!!