Happy f-ing Xmas

I got a hangover for Christmas morning!

The sound of battery operated toys really helps that shit out!

I went for a swim today for the first time in a week. Then, I had a good fifteen minute schvitz in th sauna. I felt like a completely new man.

Nothing detoxifies a man like slow roasting yourself at a hundred-thirty degrees.

I had an amazing Quizquaz with my Canadian Family and Friends. It was chaotic, but at the end it was simply amazing. :heart: Kiko really makes it 100% worth it.

I also cried lots. like LOTS. my eyes still hurt and I have a horrid headache.
It was a very BiPolar Quizquaz.

We are now getting ready to travel to Miami. and this time I dont know when I will be returning.

My brother is no longer on chemo. they have stopped his treatments indefinitely. its really bad now. and its pretty much a horrific waiting game.

since this has hit me on such a personal level, i sure have come to realize so much. im so grateful for what i have and the people i have around me.
even you twats are awesome and supportive.
i cant help but feel extra mushy and i break down quite a bit and just a good old hug sometimes makes me feel way better, til the next meltdown.
we also lost a family friend in Sri Lanka 5 yrs ago from that horrific Tsunami :(
its been a heavy week here at Casa Kiki

my business has come to an end (yay) so there is a chapter ive been waiting to close and now its time to start something new....

i hope you all had a fantastic quizquaz. kiko got a camera and he has been our own little paparazzi in the house. he`s so cute :eek:
:heart::heart::heart: :hug:

I had an amazing Quizquaz with my Canadian Family and Friends. It was chaotic, but at the end it was simply amazing. :heart: Kiko really makes it 100% worth it.

We are now getting ready to travel to Miami. and this time I dont know when I will be returning.

My brother is no longer on chemo. they have stopped his treatments indefinitely. its really bad now. and its pretty much a horrific waiting game.

since this has hit me on such a personal level, i sure have come to realize so much. im so grateful for what i have and the people i have around me.
i cant help but feel extra mushy and i break down quite a bit and just a good old hug sometimes makes me feel way better, til the next meltdown.
we also lost a family friend in Sri Lanka 5 yrs ago from that horrific Tsunami :(

my business has come to an end (yay) so there is a chapter ive been waiting to close and now its time to start something new....

i hope you all had a fantastic quizquaz. kiko got a camera and he has been our own little paparazzi in the house. he`s so cute :eek:

I still want to send your bro a UF get well card, mostly cause I fucking hate cancer. It sucks that you're such a shithead tho. :fly:

Merry Quizquaz and listen to me singing to you. That HAS to put you in a good mood.

i am squeezing my eyes shut and sending you the biggest hug right now. :( :heart:

the best gift to your brother might just be letting him know he's given you the gift of deepened appreciation of life. he's made a difference, and if we can all say that at the end of our lives, we cannot die in vain. :heart: :heart: :heart: :(

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Cancer sucks!!! Stay strong, Keeks. :hugs: