Happy Easter!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Hope yours was a good one! :D

IMG_3076.jpg

I am like THIS sick. I have been drifting in and out of consciousness while talking to random people on my AIM list. It is lol.

the easter bunny led spangelet on a scavenger hunt with picture clues. she cared not for the loot but was disappointed when there were no more clues. next year it'll be cheaper than this year. :D

your kid is adorable!! how did he get so old so fast? ;)

We are still unburying ourselves from over a foot of snow. Just 20 mins south east of me was 33" since Friday.

Otherwise it was good ;)

the easter bunny led spangelet on a scavenger hunt with picture clues. she cared not for the loot but was disappointed when there were no more clues. next year it'll be cheaper than this year. :D

your kid is adorable!! how did he get so old so fast? ;)

Old? Hes only gonna be 2 in 10 more days.

I woke up yesterday morning and felt like I got punched in the eye...one of them was all red and 1/2 open...looked like pink eye but now I'm thinking it was an allergic reaction to the dog of this chick I've been seeing...he's an italian greyhound that I love which kind of sucks...I was supposed to go from her place to my parents for an easter brunch but just went home and slept all day...woke up this morning and it was fine thankfully
happy easter! :\

Oh, yeah, Happy Easter

I sat at home, played video games and made spaghetti for 1. Man that sounds depressing.

I feel your pain. I almost made spaghetti for one but could not stand the idea of dirtying dishes so I just got fast food and watched napoleon dynamite.

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

that retarded movie was on at least 2 times yesterday.

I had never seen it before but since i love "your mom" jokes a friend recommended it for the line "your mom goes to college" i had to give the movie back today so i had to watch it yesterday plus my best friend refused to watch it with me so i had to watch it when he was not around.

I had never seen it before but since i love "your mom" jokes a friend recommended it for the line "your mom goes to college" i had to give the movie back today so i had to watch it yesterday plus my best friend refused to watch it with me so i had to watch it when he was not around.

its a decent watch once movie, but thats about it.