Thread Happy Easter

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Marklar
₥43,516
Hope you all get a chance to get together with some fam & friends.

& to those of you that have kiddo's that get Easter baskets, these are cute.

IMG00033-20090222-1525.jpg

I hide my daughters basket & then use these all over the house pointing the direction of the trail for her to find the basket. lolz.

Hope you all get a chance to get together with some fam & friends.

& to those of you that have kiddo's that get Easter baskets, these are cute.

IMG00033-20090222-1525.jpg

I hide my daughters basket & then use these all over the house pointing the direction of the trail for her to find the basket. lolz.

OMG, those are ADORABLE! Awesome idea~

Going on the hunt for them!

colored eggs I can sort of understand, there's a myth behind that

rabbits giving out eggs...maybe they didn't want him taking the chickens too, yknow?

but fucking carrots? WHAT THE HELL DO CARROTS HAVE TO DO WITH ZOMBIE JEWS?

"And kids eat chocolate eggs,because of the color of the chocolate,... and the color of the...wood on the cross. Well,you tell me! It's got nothing to do with it,has it?" -- Eddie Izzard FTW

I haven't bought goodies for the baskets yet, that's for tomorrow. I love Easter though, the best holiday candy of any holiday.

I haven't bought goodies for the baskets yet, that's for tomorrow. I love Easter though, the best holiday candy of any holiday.

That I beg to differ. That would easily be Christmas. Not only do you have your left over Halloween candy AND your leftover pies and such from Thanksgiving leftovers, you have all of the holiday treats, too.

I'd just like to point out that these are the best jelly beans in the universe. Let's just get it out of the way now that you are wrong if you disagree.

starburst.sour.jellybeans.

starburst_sour_jelly_bean_bag.jpg

these are a close second:

reeses_pieces_pastel_eggs.gif

tied with;

btrfgreggs260gpouchdec0.jpg

I know they're popular, but I just can't do peeps. although I do get them for everyone else - so they can eat one, and 3 days later throw the other 3 away.

halloween has always been my favorite because my bday is the next day. as a kid that was an unbeatable 1-2 combination

I'd just like to point out that these are the best jelly beans in the universe. Let's just get it out of the way now that you are wrong if you disagree.

starburst.sour.jellybeans.

starburst_sour_jelly_bean_bag.jpg

these are a close second:

reeses_pieces_pastel_eggs.gif

tied with;

btrfgreggs260gpouchdec0.jpg

I know they're popular, but I just can't do peeps. although I do get them for everyone else - so they can eat one, and 3 days later throw the other 3 away.

I like Robin Eggs, Cadbury Eggs, and Peeps. I'm not a real Jelly bean fan, I just can't eat many, they make my teeth hurt.