Ontopic Happy Earth Day

We got five of these from this local bank and are planting them today :)

"The beauty of a tree is beyond words, and Grow Financial is spreading that beauty once again this Earth Day by giving away up to five free Dahoon Holly tree seedlings per family April 19 and 20 at any of Grow Financial’s 21 Tampa Bay and 5 South Carolina locations. Just stop in during business hours.

It’s the seventh year Grow has held tree giveaways, and thousands of Grow trees have been planted to help beautify our local communities, enriching the soil, providing shade, and much-needed sanctuary for birds. This year’s giveaway tree is the Dahoon Holly, a Florida native ornamental tree recognized by its red holly berries produced in fall and winter. The berries, which are only produced when a pair of trees with male and female flowers are planted in the same landscape, are an excellent source of food for area wildlife. They also make great holiday wreaths."
http://www.tampabay.com/Sponsored-c...-Earth-Day-with-holly-tree-giveaway_167304200

We got five of these from this local bank and are planting them today :)

"The beauty of a tree is beyond words, and Grow Financial is spreading that beauty once again this Earth Day by giving away up to five free Dahoon Holly tree seedlings per family April 19 and 20 at any of Grow Financial’s 21 Tampa Bay and 5 South Carolina locations. Just stop in during business hours.

It’s the seventh year Grow has held tree giveaways, and thousands of Grow trees have been planted to help beautify our local communities, enriching the soil, providing shade, and much-needed sanctuary for birds. This year’s giveaway tree is the Dahoon Holly, a Florida native ornamental tree recognized by its red holly berries produced in fall and winter. The berries, which are only produced when a pair of trees with male and female flowers are planted in the same landscape, are an excellent source of food for area wildlife. They also make great holiday wreaths."
http://www.tampabay.com/Sponsored-c...-Earth-Day-with-holly-tree-giveaway_167304200

That's pretty cool. My city does that on Arbor day as far as giving away free sapplings. They also run a program in the late spring where each house can apply to get up to five 6-10ft trees to plant in their yard.

edit: I just checked and they changed it this year to a reimbursement of up to $500 for trees so that way you can pick your own.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
That's pretty cool. My city does that on Arbor day as far as giving away free sapplings. They also run a program in the late spring where each house can apply to get up to five 6-10ft trees to plant in their yard.

edit: I just checked and they changed it this year to a reimbursement of up to $500 for trees so that way you can pick your own.
Oh, that's very nice! You could do decent tree stuff with $500!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Kiko and I are going for a hike with garbage bags and we are gonna pick up some of the trash we find along the way.
But it prob wouldn’t not be much cu we in Canada and it’s hella clean here

Jane st. it is then .

Toronto is where you are correct ?

But if you're feeling posh there's an " Artisinal Alleyway " in Yorkville which is always good for a couple baggable and tagable perps .