GAY Happy Cinco de Drinko, you useless pucks!!!

Far worse to drink shitty, cheap tequila. You're not 17, dude! Have a little class.
If I'm sipping Tequila, I like Patron Silver.

If I'm having margaritas, the quality of the orange liqueur is way more important to me than the tequila. Keep that DeKuyper garbage out! Grand Marnier, Patron Citronage, or Cointreau only, please.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wetwillie
If I'm sipping Tequila, I like Patron Silver.

If I'm having margaritas, the quality of the orange liqueur is way more important to me than the tequila. Keep that DeKuyper garbage out! Grand Marnier, Patron Citronage, or Grand Marnier only, please.
Grand Marnier - fuck yes.
If you have a tile saw and are ever interested/bored, cut off the bottom 1/2", right below the dimple(you know). WOW - clearest bell tone ever! Kind of low, and very smooth with good sustain considering it's glass. Doing! Little rub on a piece of 600 wet/dry, it makes an excellent body for a windchime.
*I boughts me hundreds of high-end liquor bottles off a barkeep and tortured me many a of'um, ay.:chikken:

Grand Marnier - fuck yes.
If you have a tile saw and are ever interested/bored, cut off the bottom 1/2", right below the dimple(you know). WOW - clearest bell tone ever! Kind of low, and very smooth with good sustain considering it's glass. Doing! Little rub on a piece of 600 wet/dry, it makes an excellent body for a windchime.
*I boughts me hundreds of high-end liquor bottles off a barkeep and tortured me many a of'um, ay.:chikken:
Jesus, I just read what I typed. Can't tell the difference between Cointreau and another instance of Grand Marnier. HURR DURR

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie