Happy Christmas Eve!

True story:

I was coming out of work one night and there was a pregnant black woman standing at the crosswalk waiting for the signal. The little white walky guy appears and she steps out into the street. Right in front of an SUV. "Sickening thud" doesn't really describe it.

As she was lying there in the street someone from the hastily gathering crowd asked her if she was pregnant and she responded "Well, I was." The matter of factness of that reply has always bugged me for some reason.

So yeah, crosswalks. Count me out. People die at those things all the damn time.

Walking from the train to my office one morning, I happened upon a similar scene just minutes after it happened...

Homeless woman crossing the street, gets head clipped by the extended mirror of a pickup truck :barf:

Also, I do in fact cross streets. I feel okay with that because I can observe and respond to any life threatening circumstances that come along, within reason. On a helicopter or airplane I am completely at the mercy of whatever screws and fluid filled tubes may or may not have been maintained properly. I try to avoid those types of scenarios.

I ventured out of the house this morning to obtain some holiday green. Now I'm at home and I gotta wrap some presents and head over to the inlaw's house so that I can stare at drunk people and an old man. I think there is chocolate in it for me though, so it's not all bad. Merry Christmas everyone.

I went to Busch Gardens (which was pleasantly undercrowded) with some friends.

Then we went on the raft ride and got hit with three jets of water fired by people on the path, got two over-the-side floods, and went under the waterfall.

So we decided to call it a day. :p

I went to Busch Gardens (which was pleasantly undercrowded) with some friends.

Then we went on the raft ride and got hit with three jets of water fired by people on the path, got two over-the-side floods, and went under the waterfall.

So we decided to call it a day. :p

I was supposed to go yesterday.

I ventured out of the house this morning to obtain some holiday green. Now I'm at home and I gotta wrap some presents and head over to the inlaw's house so that I can stare at drunk people and an old man. I think there is chocolate in it for me though, so it's not all bad. Merry Christmas everyone.

Ye coming to my house?:confused:

:barf: formula is some of the most foul-smelling stuff on the planet. omg :barf:
:lol:

Soooooooo true. The Nestle Goodstart is the worst of the three that we've tried so far. Like three day old half 'n half left in the sun :woozy:

how's it going, daddy-o??? :heart:
Pretty good, she has both grandma's on this side of the Mississippi going gaga over her :D

Chikken the best part of Christmas is answering your kids questions about Santa and the way their eyes light up xmas morning. You're going to have so much fun the next few Xmas.