Happy Christmas Eve!

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,422
I'm at the office today until midday, then I'm going to the doctors and just finish off a llittle bit of shopping (perhaps) then home. Not sure if we're doing anything at all this year, I used to go to a particular pub and play pool all night but I'm feeling fairly rough and don't really fancy compromising my immune system and getting ill.

Any nice plans? :heart:

The boy is super excited, this is the first year he sort of understands Christmas. Well, the Santa part of it at least. I'm looking forward to watching his excitement tomorrow morning. We're heading to the inlaws tonight, coming home for sleep and Santa, then heading back there in the morning. Then it's off to visit my parents, who are about an hour and a half drive away for more presents and turkey.

Tell them to not worry about gel.

You may want to reconsider, theyre done by this guy, and he likes to go elbow deep at least.

popeye.jpg

The office is closing at 1pm. Going home to cook ribs for dinner tomorrow. Play some Xbox and sleep.

Today I am icing my leg lamp sugar cookies. Dinner with my family is at our house this evening.

At least we can get drunk, watch Notre Dame lose another bowl game, and go to bed without having to leave the house.

Today I am icing my leg lamp sugar cookies. Dinner with my family is at our house this evening.

At least we can get drunk, watch Notre Dame lose another bowl game, and go to bed without having to leave the house.

Pics of cookies please!

edited for masculinity: and beer!

Last edited: