Happy Canada Day!!

flag.jpg

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We became a country or something like that I donno :iono:

The queen signed a declaration decreeing that July 1st should be a celebration of the unification of the provinces of British North America under the name Canada. It was originally known as Dominion Day, but the name has since been changed.

O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

*tear*

Fat Burger said:
The queen signed a declaration decreeing that July 1st should be a celebration of the unification of the provinces of British North America under the name Canada. It was originally known as Dominion Day, but the name has since been changed.
Dominion Day has sort of a sexual undertone to it, and that makes me hot.

Fat Burger said:
Thanks for that.

I guess it was pointless to study Canadian history in University then eh?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thanks for that.

I guess it was pointless to study Canadian history in University then eh?
from what I hear, going to school in canada is equivalent to getting your education from a busload of retarded kids.

CletusJones said:
from what I hear, going to school in canada is equivalent to getting your education from a busload of retarded kids.
And from what I hear, its the other way around ;)

At least thats what the 85% US populated (Candian) college I went to said ;)

What's up with Canada trying to mooch off the July 4th weekend? Move Canada Day to some other less-important date. Like sometime in September, nothing cool happens in September.

KNYTE said:
What's up with Canada trying to mooch off the July 4th weekend? Move Canada Day to some other less-important date. Like sometime in September, nothing cool happens in September.
They should make it September 11th.