FYI Happy Boxing Day you non-Americans

how so as opposed to a regular glove? are the fingertips attached I imagine? being on a ski lift and having to keep up with a bunch of fingertip pieces would be much more difficult than slipping a glove off for a sec

No, it's got a mitten cover that quickly pops off but the fingertipless glove portion stays on, so you can get stuff out of your pockets without having to take a whole glove off and burn the crap out of your hands.

replace your flash with one of these and you won't have to dig around in your pockets while skiing:

il_570xN.130495017.jpg

they're hunting gloves, typically bow hunters use them. don't know what you have over there for hunting stores though.

There also worn by trendy, upscale women with iPhones. Or at least that's what the Today Show said the other day. They're all the rage.

Where do you buy guns from? I know they're legal over there, just hard to obtain.

No idea, I don't think many people here would know. I think it's only farmers that have guns for putting down animals or shooting rabbits or such. A lot of people use dogs instead of guns here to catch animals and vermin.

Guess you apply to the g'man for a license and get vetted and such.

replace your flash with one of these and you won't have to dig around in your pockets while skiing:

il_570xN.130495017.jpg

I used to have one of those for concerts. fill it full of liquor and wear under a fleece. never got it found once.