Baby Happy Birthday to Eileen, (thread is now icky)

Ok I've heard about the hemma'roidz during or after a pregnancy, but soooo bad that there is no sex for 11 months? WtF

How bad were the hemmiez?
Link to old hemmie post plz?
Duke?
You're good at finding a needle in a haystack in this joint!

Ok I've heard about the hemma'roidz during or after a pregnancy, but soooo bad that there is no sex for 11 months? WtF

How bad were the hemmiez?
Link to old hemmie post plz?
Duke?
You're good at finding a needle in a haystack in this joint!

That is one needle I'm going to be happy leaving in that haystack.

OMG this thread was a god send!!!
Guess who sneaked in my bed last nite :)
TITO!!!!!!
It wasn't a 5 hour marathon, but 2 yummy session between 9pm-12am.

I missed his dysfunctional ass soooo much! I love my boo :heart:

She musta pushed reaaal hard!
But no sex for 11 months???
Are the hemma'roidz still there?? I don't get it!!!!!!

hemmorhoids only go away with surgery. If it's a minor one, most people won't bother with it.

But she also said earlier in this thread that wasn't the only reason she can't.

hemmorhoids only go away with surgery. If it's a minor one, most people won't bother with it.

But she also said earlier in this thread that wasn't the only reason she can't.

Oooohhh... Ok.. My bad, I thought it was ALL cuz of the hemma'roidz

:(

I had a tiny one when I was pregnant but it went away with some cream after a day or so.. And it never happened again..

So I guess no anal play eh?

So listen, first of all I had a requested c-section. There was no pushing. I didn't even dilate past one cm which is like nothing. Secondly, like Coqui said, hemorrhoids never go away without surgery. You may not be having a flare up now, but you could again at any time. I got hemorrhoids long before I got pregnant. When my dad died I cried too hard apparently and that's what kicked it off for me. Hooray. After childbirth I got a bad flare up and wound up with an anal fissure (tearing) that then got infected. I have been having to take a bath every time I've pooped since February just to make sure the area stays uber clean and relaxed. The problem with healing is that I cannot stop pooping so every day things get re-injured. Consequently healing is a slow process and can take up to a year. I'm actually feeling a lot better. The only reason for no sex is that putting IBWIP's massive member anywhere near that area and causing pulling or pressure could actually make things worse. It's just too much of a risk. I was supposed to go back to the doctor to get the all clear but she had to do some emergency surgery so I got canceled. Her next open appointment isn't for another month but I'm on the waiting list for sudden openings due to cancellations. I may not last that long though. I miss my man's meat.

So listen, first of all I had a requested c-section. There was no pushing. I didn't even dilate past one cm which is like nothing. Secondly, like Coqui said, hemorrhoids never go away without surgery. You may not be having a flare up now, but you could again at any time. I got hemorrhoids long before I got pregnant. When my dad died I cried too hard apparently and that's what kicked it off for me. Hooray. After childbirth I got a bad flare up and wound up with an anal fissure (tearing) that then got infected. I have been having to take a bath every time I've pooped since February just to make sure the area stays uber clean and relaxed. The problem with healing is that I cannot stop pooping so every day things get re-injured. Consequently healing is a slow process and can take up to a year. I'm actually feeling a lot better. The only reason for no sex is that putting IBWIP's massive member anywhere near that area and causing pulling or pressure could actually make things worse. It's just too much of a risk. I was supposed to go back to the doctor to get the all clear but she had to do some emergency surgery so I got canceled. Her next open appointment isn't for another month but I'm on the waiting list for sudden openings due to cancellations. I may not last that long though. I miss my man's meat.

you should text this to fly

If your man needs a tight hole to ravage, you know my number, I will take one for the team :heart: