Thread Happy Birthday to Eb.

My mom was a Libra and my dad was a Virgo. I got along with my mom better. My daughter, the awesomest person in the world, is also a Libra. You are most certainly not right.

Cancers are the best anyway, so this is a stupid argument.

I can recall numerous times people on here have said f*ck Cancers right in the ass. I'm pretty sure no one here likes Cancers.

But Cancers don't matter as this was a discussion on the September signs anyways.

So what happens when you have one family member who you don't get along with at all who is a Sagittarius and a child who you adore and get along with famously is one as well - do I love or hate the sign?

I get along with my son wonderfully but my sister? Not at all.

So what happens when you have one family member who you don't get along with at all who is a Sagittarius and a child who you adore and get along with famously is one as well - do I love or hate the sign?

I get along with my son wonderfully but my sister? Not at all.

This is about the time you decide the zodiac thing is bs and move on with loving people who are awesome and good to you I guess.

This is about the time you decide the zodiac thing is bs and move on with loving people who are awesome and good to you I guess.

Exactly! My son is way too much like me and we get along great. Though when we butt heads we really do. However I find zodiac things to be interesting and sometimes accurate for people. Obviously other times not.

Oh and ignore Luis above. His sense of humor isn't always the best ;)

(ducking)

Exactly! My son is way too much like me and we get along great. Though when we butt heads we really do. However I find zodiac things to be interesting and sometimes accurate for people. Obviously other times not.

Oh and ignore Luis above. His sense of humor isn't always the best ;)

(ducking)

It's accurate for me. (The standard Virgo description)

And I'm in IT. Of course I'm not funny.

It's accurate for me. (The standard Virgo description)

It is for you, I agree. It's mostly for me with mine too. I read different ones about Sagittarius, but ones like this fit our son "Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes. Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss. Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place. The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable."

That one fits our son relatively well (the part about routine not at all, but he adapts well to changes) and not at all my sister

And I'm in IT. Of course I'm not funny.

But you're cute. And that's why I keep you :)

Maybe when he's sleeping.

Even then I have heard him mutter/talk in his sleep. Yeah not shy or an introvert at all. In fact today the lady who watches kids in her house had her son out with the 3 kids. Dom kept trying to play and get their attention so they'd come over. Not likely IMO with that nanny.