Happy Birthday Svelte Burger.

Anyone got any pickles?!?!? :drool:

burger.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BURGER MAN! :D

I'll get the Metamucil and Depends, you just sit tight there old timer!

Happy birfday

God, I hate idiots. One person passes me in the hall and says "Happy birthday, big guy!", completeyl serious. What am I, 3? Go to hell, asstard!

Someone else comes up; "Hi, we've never actually met, I'm Bruce. I think you know my daughter. She graduated high school with your sister Rebecca."
"So that would make her...8 years older than me?"
"Yep"
"....no, I don't know her."

What the hell is wrong with people who feel obligated to talk to someone just because it's their birthday? :p

Fat Burger said:
God, I hate idiots. One person passes me in the hall and says "Happy birthday, big guy!", completeyl serious. What am I, 3? Go to hell, asstard!

Someone else comes up; "Hi, we've never actually met, I'm Bruce. I think you know my daughter. She graduated high school with your sister Rebecca."
"Yep"

What the hell is wrong with people who feel obligated to talk to someone just because it's their birthday? :p
You're right.

Mods, please lock this thread.

Fat Burger said:

"Yep"

that's it, no bday spankings for you sourpuss :fly: