happy birthday spyder!!!

Thanks thanks.

The wife and I were camped out last night at SuperTarget waiting for a PS3. She waited during the day, I joined her after work. I borrows a neighbor's tent, air matress, generator, ceramic heater. It was a nice setup. It was cold, but we were 9th and 10th in line. We thought there were 10 units coming to the store - you know how rumors go in a line, but this morning they only had 8 tickets - and we then thought we'd get rainchecks, but nope.

But we had a good time, met some new line-friends, watched 5 episodes of Battlestar Galactica on my laptop, slept some even, and I got "happy birthday" sung to me this morning as a wake up by everyone out there.

So thanks everyone.

And it ain't all bad, Angel (my wife) bought me Guitar Hero II with the wireless guitar, and I have a Wii coming on Sunday. So even without the PS3, I'm having a pretty good day.

THAT WOULD KILL ME. omg that would totally freak me out. to be soooo close?? gah. i'd rather be 20 in line with no real chance than to be NEXT in line. but i'm glad you had a good day. at least it was interesting and out of the ordinary. :)