Happy Birthday Slutnugget . . .

pad thai?
Is that something you wear in your undies?

1495179610_122ba52f02.jpg

Only the most delicious Thai meal ever. I'm salivating over here looking at that picture.

i though japan was smaller, and korea was closer to vietnam :fly:

yeah i suck at geography

There there... its that Texas education.

I get ragged for mistaking France for being on the Asian continent.

I don't think it should count that Europe and Asia are two continents in one... every other continent is mostly surrounded by water. :mad:

i believe confusing the location common knowledge countries on the continent level is a pretty hard fail... but yeah the whole eurore/asia border has always confused me...
and fuck i'm confused right now. i started a couple hours ago reading an animu novel which led me to research white holes and knowing the glory of wikipedia i have found myself reading up on string theory and perceiving the concept of time a little differently.

edit: and suddenly i'm reading about recursive acronyms... i seriously have no idea how i got here

Last edited:
oh Mandy

well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy

Are we sharing random lyrics?

99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Hielt man fuer UFOs aus dem All
Darum schickte ein General
Eine Fliegerstaffel hinterher
Alarm zu geben, wenn es so war
Dabei war da am Horizont
Nur 99 Luftballons

TAKE THAT

True. If you and fly spawn one day you run the risk of the hospital staff whiping out torches and trying to kill it with fire.

And anime hasn't progressed to 3D women yet.

I'm sure if you asked kiwi nicely she could pop one out for you. They are guaranteed to be cute and know how to shoot.

Last edited: