happy birthday, shawndavid!

For a second I thought Brad was talking about me. I dont remember shite after 12am or so.

It was so weird being the sober one out of the group but after the drive home I am sooooo glad I stuck to my no drinky drivey plan. I was smart about it though, I brought 40 bucks into the club and left the rest in the truck. By around 1am I ran outta money and it took all of my will power to not run out to the truck but it worked :)

The hardest part of the night was the end cause I wasn't drunk and passing out, I wanted to go party :fly:

Hey your butt-hole touching story came up last night. :fly:

Yeah, I think it got brought up at the club sometime during his grabbing mens ass hour :fly:

bwhahahahhahha that just reminded me when we were on the dance floor and you were pulling me in with your tractor beams :elfpenis: dammit fly and his powers of seduction

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it got brought up at the club sometime during his grabbing mens ass hour :fly:

bwhahahahhahha that just reminded me when we were on the dance floor and you were pulling me in with your tractor beams :elfpenis: dammit fly and his powers of seduction

Tell me about it.

Damn MIBs!!! Me memories were erased!!!

mib_neuralyzer.jpg