Happy Birthday Nyx!!!

No, actually the name did make some sense way back when, but I dropped it a while ago. Now I wonder 'what the hell was I thinking?' :eek: It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Actually - I like the name dreamwalker, but I thought you MIGHT have been someone else. Evidently there is a 'daywalker' who exhibits bizarre behavior on message boards and at one time we thought he was stalking Shawn. I can't remember exactly what he did, but somehow he got Shawn to click a link in one of his very bizarre threads on another board (I'm telling you, this dude was out to lunch) and when he clicked on it there was this wierd "follow me down the rabbit hole" website that had Shawn's name in it and everything. Damn I wish I knew which board he posted on. He would also change names but because his posts were so weird everyone knew it was the same person. Anyone else know of this daywalker?

BTW: I didn't think YOU e4xhibit bizarre behavior - the name just looked similar so I thought you were him in disguise. :fly:

Happy belated birthday lady

Actually - I like the name dreamwalker, but I thought you MIGHT have been someone else. Evidently there is a 'daywalker' who exhibits bizarre behavior on message boards and at one time we thought he was stalking Shawn. I can't remember exactly what he did, but somehow he got Shawn to click a link in one of his very bizarre threads on another board (I'm telling you, this dude was out to lunch) and when he clicked on it there was this wierd "follow me down the rabbit hole" website that had Shawn's name in it and everything. Damn I wish I knew which board he posted on. He would also change names but because his posts were so weird everyone knew it was the same person. Anyone else know of this daywalker?

BTW: I didn't think YOU e4xhibit bizarre behavior - the name just looked similar so I thought you were him in disguise. :fly:

No connection, but I do know a Daywalker on another forum, he's not particularly weird that I know of...well, no weirder than the rest of us anyway :fly: No stalker thing going though...'bizarre behavior'? Moi? Who are those men in the white coats, and why are they putting that looooong-sleeved jacket on me? :tinfoil: