Happy Birthday, Niltrog!

Hey, that's me.. Thanks :cool: :heart:

Needs more meet.. :D This will likely be my last week of non-working and then it will become more of a pain to meet for lunch or whatever.. so.. are you two available anytime this week? :D

Niltrog said:

Needs more meet.. :D This will likely be my last week of non-working and then it will become more of a pain to meet for lunch or whatever.. so.. are you two available anytime this week? :D

FOR YOU, OMG YES!!!!! :heart:

Niltrog said:
You seem excited.. I didn't even mention the mansechs.. :eek:

I guess that's implied.. :shifty:

Excited only because it's been almost 6 months since I've seen you, you shithead.

And no, that's not implied at all...... sorry :lol:

Niltrog said:

Yes!
Lunch. Wednesday? The super awesome Chinese place since you haven't been able to go there yet?

BigDov said:
Excited only because it's been almost 6 months since I've seen you, you shithead.

And no, that's not implied at all...... sorry :lol:
It has been a while indeed.. Time runs too fast.. I must be getting old :(

Oh wait, look who I'm talking to about old :lol:

:D :heart:

DW said:
Have a good one :heart:
Thanks :heart: When I see your name, I get the Darkwing Duck theme stuck in my head :( "When there's trouble just call DW"

fly said:
Go win some guitar games and stuff. and drink. and pour hot coffee on children.
Will do. I'm only 20. And I don't need a birthday to allow me to do that :shifty:

Fat Burger said:
Yes!
Lunch. Wednesday? The super awesome Chinese place since you haven't been able to go there yet?
That works for me. BigDov?

Of course you'll need to get me information on this place so I can figure out how to get there and everything :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Niltrog said:
Of course you'll need to get me information on this place so I can figure out how to get there and everything :p
No problem. Take that one street with all the houses on it, and then turn at the light. Go until you get to the Chevron...or is it a Shell...no wait! It's a Gap, that's right. When you get to the Gap, then keep going. Then when you get to that place that looks like April's ass, stop and turn around, because you've gone too far. Then take the third left after the stop sign, and drive maybe...half a mile? No more than 10 miles, and it'll be either on your left or your right. If you have trouble finding it, just give me a call and I can repeat the directions.

Fat Burger said:
No problem. Take that one street with all the houses on it, and then turn at the light. Go until you get to the Chevron...or is it a Shell...no wait! It's a Gap, that's right. When you get to the Gap, then keep going. Then when you get to that place that looks like April's ass, stop and turn around, because you've gone too far. Then take the third left after the stop sign, and drive maybe...half a mile? No more than 10 miles, and it'll be either on your left or your right. If you have trouble finding it, just give me a call and I can repeat the directions.

No dude, you forgot the left off the freeway the right on the overpass.......... critical detail there.

Fat Burger said:
You actually typed all that.... I don't know what April's ass looks like though, so I might get lost :(

Real directions and a time that you guys are available would be great though :p Keep in mind, it's not April 1st, so none of -that- :cool:

Niltrog said:
You actually typed all that.... I don't know what April's ass looks like though, so I might get lost :(

Real directions and a time that you guys are available would be great though :p Keep in mind, it's not April 1st, so none of -that- :cool:
I'm waiting for BigDov to tell us if Wednesday works for him.