Happy Birthday, Niltrog!

Pandora said:
And by lunch you mean mansechs, and by 'chinese restaurant' you mean cheap motel....

:fly:
That's what I figured, otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered bringing it up

:shifty:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We shall do a UF meet when I am in Portland next :fly:
That'd be cool :cool:

You might have to pretend to have a penis though otherwise BigDov might not talk to you..

woah, i didnt know it was his birthday 2 days ago! :cool: Happy belated birthday dude

Coqui said:
As your B-day present I let you keep the snake record for a little while ;)
Except I no longer have it.. so "a little while" was what? Another five minutes? :p Is it just me or does the game seem altered from before? I don't know what it is, but it just feels different.. like the scoring changed or the speed that the things slow down.. shrug.. I've also had too many things running whenever I play, so it might be affecting the game's response time.. The arcade needs more better games.. there are only like.. 2 or 3 that I like..

BigDov said:
Same could be said for you Mr.(?) Niltrog.......
:shifty:

d4rkspike said:
woah, i didnt know it was his birthday 2 days ago! :cool: Happy belated birthday dude
Yes sir :cool: That's actually pretty much why I didn't make it down there over the weekend.. I will someday, I swear :(

Fat Burger said:
SUPAH HAPPY LUCKY FORTUNE FUN TIME SURPRISE

But yeah, sounds good.. So be there :cool:

If somebody gets there first, do they go in and get a table? Or do they just kind of hang out until the others get there, which is what I'd likely do?