Happy Birthday, Niltrog!

Fat Burger said:
Shit, I totally forgot my camera. I can steal one from work if neither of you guys have one?
I'll have my dad's, as long as I remember to grab it from right beside the door on the way out (it's harder than it seems)

damnit.. I was just about done with all the uploading, linking and descriptions.. been working on it for like.. 30 minutes.. and I went to another page to check something for a friend and firefox just closes..

Pictures are still uploaded though, so it's just pulling links from imageshack and typing it all again.. so hopefully it won't be that long.. :(

Niltrog said:
damnit.. I was just about done with all the uploading, linking and descriptions.. been working on it for like.. 30 minutes.. and I went to another page to check something for a friend and firefox just closes..

Pictures are still uploaded though, so it's just pulling links from imageshack and typing it all again.. so hopefully it won't be that long.. :(
Hurry! up!!!

There :p

It felt like so many to post, but scrolling through them, it doesn't look like all that many :(