Happy Birthday Kiwi!

Just because I can't reproduce doesn't mean I don't have opinions about other people's contraception ideas. Holy triple negative Batman.

Maybe that should be next year's birthday present for you, Kiwi. Kynte getting snipped for you.

Dear god man, think of her cooter!!!!! Hasn't it been through enough?!??!

lmao @ "holy triple negative batman".

Ya, he hates me.

It's just that whole sharp object near the fun place. Can we get some guys to chime in on this?

If I had to worry about this, I would get snipped in two seconds. I have no issue with that. Of course I have a PA, but over and above that I think it is wrong to make the woman either modify her internal chemistry (hormones) or go for invasive surgury that you have to go under general for instead of the guy using a condom, getting a snip done under local, or modifying his chemistry (when the male pill comes out).

BWHAHAHAHAHA

edit: i'm going to hell for laughing :(

1964641e1f334fe1.jpg

no snippa mi penga..

Mrs. Mixx and I gon' try and get preggers this summer..

little nervous.. i've got a 17 year-old from a previous.. one in college and one in diapers?? :eek:

It is hard to imagine you with a 17 year old child, let alone one in college. You always just seem so much younger than you really are, old fart.

Just because I can't reproduce doesn't mean I don't have opinions about other people's contraception ideas. Holy triple negative Batman.

Maybe that should be next year's birthday present for you, Kiwi. Kynte getting snipped for you.

Dear god man, think of her cooter!!!!! Hasn't it been through enough?!??!

But I want one more after this one, he's the one that only wants 3 kids.

Interesting. How much do these procedures run? I see a birthday present in his near future.

kekekeke :shifty:

From what I understand, most insurance companies just charge the office copay, your in and out and back on your feet (or in your case, fly's on you) in no time.

You can feel the Implanon ONLY if you know exactly where it is and put a lot of pressure on the exact spot where it is. It's not right under the skin, they insert it into the muscle. You can't see it at all. I can't even see where they cut me to insert it anymore. The longer I have it the harder it is to feel too. I have to really press hard to feel it now.

These are NOTHING like norplants. Norplants were HUGE and right under the skin. Plus there were 5 of them real close together. This thing is only like an inch long (maybe) and about an 1/8" thick. And there is only 1 of them.

If I didn't tell anyone it was there, no one would ever be the wiser. It's kinda like a tattoo that's out of sight .. you kinda forget about it from time to time, unless someone brings up birth control .. then I think about it.

I just really like the no cramps, no pill taking, no surgery to get it done, no surgery to un-do it, no worries of getting preggers, no worries of not being able to get preggers again, and it didn't cost me anything.

The extremely light, no cramps, no mood swing issues, no bloating, no food cravings, 1 day only period is kinda a draw for me to.

If that's creepy .. then I guess I'm just a creepy mother fucker then. :D

Last edited:
You can feel the Implanon ONLY if you know exactly where it is and put a lot of pressure on the exact spot where it is. It's not right under the skin, they insert it into the muscle. You can't see it at all. I can't even see where they cut me to insert it anymore. The longer I have it the harder it is to feel too. I have to really press hard to feel it now.

These are NOTHING like norplants. Norplants were HUGE and right under the skin. Plus there were 5 of them real close together. This thing is only like an inch long (maybe) and about an 1/8" thick. And there is only 1 of them.

If I didn't tell anyone it was there, no one would ever be the wiser. It's kinda like a tattoo that's out of sight .. you kinda forget about it from time to time, unless someone brings up birth control .. then I think about it.

I just really like the no cramps, no pill taking, no surgery to get it done, no surgery to un-do it, no worries of getting preggers, no worries of not being able to get preggers again, and it didn't cost me anything.

The extremely light, no cramps, no mood swing issues, no bloating, no food cravings, 1 day only period is kinda a draw for me to.

Rawr, kitten put those claws away. :heart:

I am now intrigued. I wonder if a doc would do that to someone who's never had a kid before?

Wasn't tryin to be mean, just sayin. Lotta people view these with norplants .. and they aren't anything like them.

This is the best thing that ever happen to me (birth controlwise lol). I just wanted to share the love. :heart:

I am now intrigued. I wonder if a doc would do that to someone who's never had a kid before?

Whaddya mean?

This is just like birth control pills (same hormones), it's just implanted in your arm. It's good for 3 years, then you have it removed and have another inserted. They give you a card so you don't forget when to have it replaced.

When you decide you want to try and have kids you do the same thing as if you were taking the pill. You have it removed and wait 6 months before you start trying.

I love this thing, seriously.