Happy Birthday Kiwi!

Whaddya mean?

This is just like birth control pills (same hormones), it's just implanted in your arm. It's good for 3 years, then you have it removed and have another inserted. They give you a card so you don't forget when to have it replaced.

When you decide you want to try and have kids you do the same thing as if you were taking the pill. You have it removed and wait 6 months before you start trying.

I love this thing, seriously.

Yes Yes Yes!! We get it!! Mikey shags you like a minx!! Damn, talk about a flaming breeder.

Do I sound like that?

Whaddya mean?

This is just like birth control pills (same hormones), it's just implanted in your arm. It's good for 3 years, then you have it removed and have another inserted. They give you a card so you don't forget when to have it replaced.

When you decide you want to try and have kids you do the same thing as if you were taking the pill. You have it removed and wait 6 months before you start trying.

Usually with stuff like that you have to have had a kid first. I will look into that. My bc is making me sick everyday. No fun.

Nope .. this is the exact same thing as birth control pills. Or that's what my OBGYN told me. As soon as he said no pill taking and no cramps I prolly stopped listening though :lol:. (nah, I'm kidding lol) :shifty:

The website tells you a lot though. I did do a tad of research before letting them do it. I was worried about the side effect of getting fat.

So far I haven't gained any weight from it (I've had it since March). I did on the pill (I tried about 10 different pills) and the shot (tried depro after I had my son and then I was a tester for the cyclo shot .. I gained 60lbs in 3 months on that).

I was kinda moody for the 1st 2 weeks after I got it, I guess from my body adjusting to it, but after that .. nothing but smooth sailing.

Wasn't tryin to be mean, just sayin. Lotta people view these with norplants .. and they aren't anything like them.

This is the best thing that ever happen to me (birth controlwise lol). I just wanted to share the love. :heart:

that's the whole point of BC, duh :fly:

Whaddya mean?

Interesting. I may have to look into this. I don't have any problems with my current pill (seasonale), but do you have to have a period every month?

You can .. it's usually up to the individual person's body. I have one .. it's a 1 day thing. And it usually last 1/2 a day and I'm done.

It's freaking great. The money I save fom not buying BC every month and .. girl stuff .. is great. It's like when someone stops smoking and they realize how much money they'd been spending every month. :lol:

You can .. it's usually up to the individual person's body. I have one .. it's a 1 day thing. And it usually last 1/2 a day and I'm done.

It's freaking great. The money I save fom not buying BC every month and .. girl stuff .. is great. It's like when someone stops smoking and they realize how much money they'd been spending every month. :lol:

I pay thirty bucks for a three month supply and have a period for about two days once a season. If the thing you're talking about zero'd out the period part I'd go for it.