Baby Happy Birthday kiwi!

I think you guys are confused on who's bday it is. There will be no butt stuffing of anything on my birthday.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday Kiwi!

Don't listen to those other guys. Good old fashioned Doggie Style is perfectly acceptable for today.

I posted this on Kiwi's FB page, we'll see if my Mom gets pissed at me for it or not.

Happy birthday, my love. I'm not terribly great with emotions, and even worse with expressing them coherently in words, but I wanted this post to look longer, so here is an unrelated copy/paste from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.
While Abraham Lincoln is widely lauded for saving a Union and freeing millions of slaves, his valiant fight against the forces of the undead has remained in the shadows for hundreds of years. That is, until Seth Grahame-Smith stumbled upon The Secret Journal of Abraham Lincoln, and became the first living person to lay eyes on it in more than 140 years.

I posted this on Kiwi's FB page, we'll see if my Mom gets pissed at me for it or not.

Happy birthday, my love. I'm not terribly great with emotions, and even worse with expressing them coherently in words, but I wanted this post to look longer, so here is an unrelated copy/paste from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.
While Abraham Lincoln is widely lauded for saving a Union and freeing millions of slaves, his valiant fight against the forces of the undead has remained in the shadows for hundreds of years. That is, until Seth Grahame-Smith stumbled upon The Secret Journal of Abraham Lincoln, and became the first living person to lay eyes on it in more than 140 years.

You, sir, have a picture of yourself in Webster's dictionary for "romantic", don't you?

BWAHAHAHAHA I love you.