FYI Happy Birthday JCC

LOL...thank you, dear. i think that's her plan.

i know we're dropping the little guy off with my mother after work....then dinner and drinks...after that, I'm pretty sure she's taking me to a local strip club. I found a ticket for a private lingerie show she packed in my lunch today.

LOL...thank you, dear. i think that's her plan.

i know we're dropping the little guy off with my mother after work....then dinner and drinks...after that, I'm pretty sure she's taking me to a local strip club. I found a ticket for a private lingerie show she packed in my lunch today.

did you see the location?? I think this is a hubby/wife deal that she's planning for you in the bedroom.

/obviousguy

if I didn't add the filters, they'd be NWS........which for you is apparently no big deal since you like getting people in trouble with their IT department...but I like to keep it clean. u r welcum.
Ugh. Of all things you've probably seen at work that are NWS, I am the one to get you popped.

For those curious, it was this picture:
http://i.imgur.com/isLWQyM.jpg

I mean... that's not so bad right? It's just gross, no nudity or anything.

Ooohhhh TONIGHT we will drink the last two New Glarus in your honor.

I'm surprised it has last this long. We've been out of town and @fly hasn't been home much so we haven't been drinking at home much at all. :(

Last edited by a moderator: