Happy birthday, honey!

I was just thinking how much I miss you, and here you are. I had no idea. Happy Birthday sweetums. How are you celebrating?

Noone knows. I even declared it all in my welcome thread, but it's been kept super secret lately. I'm out though! and proud! and thank you for keeping the faith!

I've been fine - was working 9am-6pm today and 8.30am till 7pm tomorrow, so no celebrations unfortunately. Just too tired. Eugh. I hate the summer.

How are you and the birthday boy celebrating then? Surely he's grown tired of the donkey rides by now?

I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing...

/they say that I don't have to walk around in circles, but sometimes I want to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ve9h1HNBA

Noone knows. I even declared it all in my welcome thread, but it's been kept super secret lately. I'm out though! and proud! and thank you for keeping the faith!

I've been fine - was working 9am-6pm today and 8.30am till 7pm tomorrow, so no celebrations unfortunately. Just too tired. Eugh. I hate the summer.

How are you and the birthday boy celebrating then? Surely he's grown tired of the donkey rides by now?

When Dan got home from work we went out for crabcakes and then played Cranium with Fly, who is visiting. It was fun, but subdued. I didn't buff the kettle though.