GAY Happy Birthday Frau!

I love you Frau but you already know that.

[:. Insert gobbledygook mess that seemingly doesn't make any sense but after you figure it out and put it together it's spectacularly funny ]: Here.

Happy whisky day sir.

Thx guys .

So tradition is dinner with the fam for b-days and sitting next to my mum , mum says , " check out our waitress eyeing you and checking you out " which I knew but never expected my mum to take an active role in my. . . philandering filibustering .

Easily twice her age I told my mum but , I still got it so mind your daughters Geezer butler's , I've entered daddy issue 's appertivo territory .

Thx guys .

So tradition is dinner with the fam for b-days and sitting next to my mum , mum says , " check out our waitress eyeing you and checking you out " which I knew but never expected my mum to take an active role in my. . . philandering filibustering .

Easily twice her age I told my mum but , I still got it so mind your daughters Geezer butler's , I've entered daddy issue 's appertivo territory .
Keep is posted on this. This could be golden.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Maybe it's half plus 13 ?
The odd numbers are harder to remember .
It's half your age plus 7. Or so they tell me. I don't know her age, brother. Keep it legal and classy. If she's 18 in the US it's legal. Might need to ferment a little longer for class.