Happy Birthday Dream

Whoa!!! I never know whose birthday it is because I never visit the main screen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM!!! Hope you're getting some. :)

Thanks Mikey! :D

Thank you, April! Those are some good wishes for me! Sadly, I have not gotten any yet, since I turned off my alarm, instead of hitting snooze. I am sure I will get some later on today though. It is my birthday after all! And I am one sexy bitch!

Thanks Mikey! :D

Thank you, April! Those are some good wishes for me! Sadly, I have not gotten any yet, since I turned off my alarm, instead of hitting snooze. I am sure I will get some later on today though. It is my birthday after all! And I am one sexy bitch!

YEAHHHH BABY!!!!

happy bday to the only person on the forum who has the exact first and last name of one of my family members :)

happy bday to the only person on the forum who has the exact first and last name of one of my family members :)

Hahahaha! Maybe I should start referring to you as my brother from another mother?

I am still all freaked about this whole having the same name thing and we have no idea how we are connected. We have to figure it out.

Happy Birthday! Don't eat a single thing that is good for you all day.

Hahahaha! I am actually eating "good" and light this morning afternoon so I can totally binge tonight. I have no idea where my dinner is going to be at, but I was told to "have an appetite". Gods I love food....:heart:

Hahahaha! Maybe I should start referring to you as my brother from another mother?

I am still all freaked about this whole having the same name thing and we have no idea how we are connected. We have to figure it out.

have any relatives in MD? my grandfather's brother had 13 kids iirc and I don't know much about that side of the family

fucks sake, can you imagine having 13 kids??? there's irish for ya

have any relatives in MD? my grandfather's brother had 13 kids iirc and I don't know much about that side of the family

fucks sake, can you imagine having 13 kids??? there's irish for ya

One of my grandmas had 11 brothers and sisters, the other grandma had 12 brothers and sisters. My dad's great grandmother died when she was like 40, so 13 kids by that age. Holy hell they were busy. He has an aunt that is two years older than he is.

One of my grandmas had 11 brothers and sisters, the other grandma had 12 brothers and sisters. My dad's great grandmother died when she was like 40, so 13 kids by that age. Holy hell they were busy. He has an aunt that is two years older than he is.

I have an aunt and uncle closer to my age than my mom's age who is their sister...only 7 kids in that family though

:eek: Is your family Irish Catholic too?!

I can not even imagine that many kids.... or that many siblings.

w_a_w, I do not think I have any relatives in MD... I am going to have to ask my brother and my cousin.

:eek: Is your family Irish Catholic too?!

I can not even imagine that many kids.... or that many siblings.

w_a_w, I do not think I have any relatives in MD... I am going to have to ask my brother and my cousin.

Dad's mom is a hillbilly and my mom's mom was pretty close to hillbilly.