FYI Happy Birthday Dharma and Kiki! e-Gift Thread Time!

So the folks in my department didn't wish me happy birthday. Which is fine, I don't like people making a big deal about it. So my boss said that her boss wants me to piggyback on this other girls surprise party. I'm not good with situations like that I don't like to be the center of attention it makes me nervous and shaky and I would just rather not. So I said not thanks its totally fine I'm good with not having a celebration. So I have to answer questions like, you don't want your own cake? No, I don't. You don't want them to say surprise or sing to you? No, I'm good thanks.

so then she stopped by and said that she let everyone know that we would not be celebrating my birthday and to not even send well wishes.

Jesus, now I'm THAT girl, that bitch. I just didn't want a big deal made. I didn't want to piggy back on someone elses birthday.

get some movie makeup that will let you put a bunch of small razor scars on your forearms. Go into work on Monday with both arms just covered. When people ask, break down into tears, mention 'But I just wanted to keep my birthday personal!!!', and start looking around frantically for a scissors.

That'll teach 'em

get some movie makeup that will let you put a bunch of small razor scars on your forearms. Go into work on Monday with both arms just covered. When people ask, break down into tears, mention 'But I just wanted to keep my birthday personal!!!', and start looking around frantically for a scissors.

That'll teach 'em

I don't even care if its personal. A bunch of people stopped by on Wednesday. But Monday isn't my birthday, its someone else's and I think she deserves her own thing. AND I barely know these people, we've in the same department for a year but I'm never invited into meetings, we don't sit on the same floor so I've meet them 2 or 3 times. Its weird.

I don't even care if its personal. A bunch of people stopped by on Wednesday. But Monday isn't my birthday, its someone else's and I think she deserves her own thing. AND I barely know these people, we've in the same department for a year but I'm never invited into meetings, we don't sit on the same floor so I've meet them 2 or 3 times. Its weird.

You have so missed the point

when i think of your office... i think of....

1.jpg

I would bang Jim so fast that he wouldn't know what hit him.

also, I've decided that I'm going to pretend that its a religious thing...

I would bang Jim so fast that he wouldn't know what hit him.

also, I've decided that I'm going to pretend that its a religious thing...

just tell them you're allergic to cake, so it would be best if nobody in the office celebrated birthdays