Happy..Birthday...Chris

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Today's Christopher Walkens Birthday so go out and see one of the 90 something movies he's been in.

He's one of the best actors becuase he rarely turns down an acting job and seems to enjoy his job.

"I make movies that nobody will see. I've made movies that even I have never seen."

He's also sworn never to do a commercial or try to sell something. He just seems to get better with age.

Let's give him some more cowbell today.

This story involves Walken and Grace Jones during the making of A View To A Kill. On a break, they swing open the door to a pub in some grimy East European village. Three toothless peasants turn around. There's Jones and there's Walken, in black leather and a spiked, powdered wig. Walken looks at the peasants, drops his jaw, and roars, "Coleslaw for everyone!" -- Details Magazine, December 1993.

fly said:
You WATCHED a Brendan Frasier movie?

He was great in Mummy, Mummy returns, that movie with Liz Hurley, and all the other fabulous movies he's been in.

bast_imret said:
The Continental skits on SNL are awsome.

Edit: NEEDS MOAR COWBELL!

I love the Continental. It's such a great skit. He has an open invitation to be on the show when ever he wants and he's one of the few guest to have a reoccuring character.