Hawt Happy Birthday Carys!

I suppose I should wish Carys a happy birthday because as a Liverpool fan, she will be suffering for the next nine months so best that she enjoy herself now...

Carys will be arriving at my house shortly as we've organised a get together for her and some of her friends. I've got a magnum of 1999 Bollinger chilled ready, a bottle of Hendrick's gin, a flagon of scrumpy, several bottles of wine and copious amounts of beer. That's for me. I've no idea what everyone else is going to drink.

Carys will be arriving at my house shortly as we've organised a get together for her and some of her friends. I've got a magnum of 1999 Bollinger chilled ready, a bottle of Hendrick's gin, a flagon of scrumpy, several bottles of wine and copious amounts of beer. That's for me. I've no idea what everyone else is going to drink.

I was about to say, that I didn't think that was going to be enough for her......

Flagon of scrumpy sounds like a euphemism for blue balls.

"Hittin a party later...got a flagon of scrumpy and tonight's my night!"

Thanks guys. Bit busy entertaining etc. at the moment but had a fantastic day. Pics to follow whenever I have internet access outside of squat towers. Hope you all had an equally loely day :heart: