happy birthday, candy!

Candy said:
Lack of Nekked Nintendo pics you promised.:(
Tape some sticks together and cover them with hair. Now prop a white bowling ball on top. Be sure to shine it real good. That's pretty much what I look like naked.

In related news : I think this is the first time some chick has asked for naked pics of me. This also raises the possibility that Candy is a man (or shawn is posting as her) to 65%.

theacoustician said:
Tape some sticks together and cover them with hair. Now prop a white bowling ball on top. Be sure to shine it real good. That's pretty much what I look like naked.

In related news : I think this is the first time some chick has asked for naked pics of me. This also raises the possibility that Candy is a man (or shawn is posting as her) to 65%.

That brings up a good point; there is a lot of role reversal in our household. ;)

Since you won't be coming to Tampa I guess you'll never know....:(

theacoustician said:

I can vouch that candy is all woman :drool:
unfortunately so is shawn :fly: :heart: